How to Treat Toenail Fungus
Front Range Toenail Fungus Treatments
- Oral antibiotics must be taken for an extensive period of time, but works for about two out of three people who suffer from toenail fungus.
- Antifungal nail polish is FDA approved, but isn’t as effective as oral antibiotics.
- Many people shy away from using topical antifungals because a person must apply it on a daily basis for at least one year. Individuals tend to lose motivation to apply the topical antifungal after a few months.
- Home remedies, such as the use of thymol oil, can help, but there is no concrete evidence that it can completely cure toenail fungus.
Laser therapy can permanently remove your toenail fungus within one treatment and is a painless process! If you would like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Clear Nails Colorado to learn about our treatments, call the office nearest you.
- Denver Office: (303) 953-1053
- Loveland Office: (970) 646-3147
- Colorado Springs Office: (719) 505-6564